RSS

Monday 18 April 2011

Exam, Frisbee and Stylish Award

Assalamualaikum WBT.

Yes.
I know.

And I am sorry.

My exam had ended yesterday. But I was too lazy to update Violinista last night. Do forgive me.

Me and my housemate had spaghetti bolognaise for dinner! Sempena meraikan habisnye exam. HAHA

Today I woke up at 4.30am. Did the laundry. Yang dah lame gilaa melambak kat depan washing machine tu. Asal exam je, semua benda tunggang langgang.

Exam.
Alhamdulillah, it has come to an end.
I already did my best. And now it's time for tawakkal and doa  =)
And now back to hectic daily life of a dental student in Cairo.

Chat with Mei a few days ago.
Well, rather,, commenting on facebook status actually.
A very busy girl indeed. Mei take part in Frisbee Tournament at her school.
Congratulations on your winning sis!
Walaupun kau terkedek2 lari kat padang besar tu sebab kaki kau pendek, kau boleh jugak kalah kan mat saleh kat Colorado tu  =P


Seronok kau ye. Tiap kali Jie post blog. Name kau mesti ade.


And now I am officially an aunt to 4 more kittens!
Fluffy just gave birth. In Afham's closet, Again~  LOL
Dear kitties, wait auntie come home okie?  XD

I am honoured.
Kierah mentioned Violinista in her blog.
Stylish Award babe.

 Syakirah's Story  this is her blog. Check it out.  =D

Okayh. Breakfast dah siap.
Fried Bihun by Izzah.

Gonna take my leave.

Chill! ^^v






Kierah,, THANK YOU!!!

1 comments:

amisu said...

hahaha.. mestilah bangga.. nama dimentioned kan.. huhuhu.. ada byk lg game coming up!! doakan mei ok.. thanks yaw!!

Post a Comment