RSS

Friday 9 December 2011

The One That I've Been Waiting





i've been waiting for her all these years of my life.
been living without a cousin for almost 19 years without a cousin.On my father's side of course. i have tonnes of cousins on my mother's side.

This little one doesn't have a name yet. Her mother, my MakNgah Lin bought all the baby clothes in blue. Expecting her infant to be a 'he', i guess ( got this form Busu Edah)
Allah knows Best.

Above all,
i'm just effing happy little sister!
Although the age difference might makes you to be my daughter. LOL.

Welcome to our crazy happy family!



P/S: dental treatment discounts. XD




2 comments:

amisu said...

tehee. you used my picture! yeah! hmm, along, check your spelling. excited sangat sampai salah eja from. lololol just kidding~ but seriously. ayat pun.

"..been living without a cousin for almost 19 years without a cousin." whaaaaaaat?

Wintercherry said...

heheh. too damn excited. didn't even check what i was typing.

Post a Comment