RSS

Tuesday 12 October 2010

The Opening

In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.

All praise is due to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.

Master of the Day of Judgement.

You alone do we worship, and You alone do we ask for help.

Show us the Straight Path.

The Path of those whom You have bestowed Your Blessings,
not of those whom be Your Wrath, nor of those who go astray.







First and foremost, I would like to thank Allah SWT for giving me the chance to manage a blog for me to write my thoughts, express my feeelings, and last but not least, as a medium for me to communicate with my family, friends, and other people. =)

why Violinista ? maybe some of you guys are wondering right?
Well, at first when I decided to do a blog, I want the name to have something that reflects myself. For those who didn't know me or have not yet read my profile, I am a violinist. So, I just add the letter 'A'.
It just sound soooooo right to me although I don't think it would bring any meanings.  XD

( To the English experts, forgive me if this may sound so wrong in any ways)


Ok. Straight to the point. I will be using mostly English and Malay language to write Violinista.  I apologies for any grammar mistakes or any misuse words.  
( FYI, English is my second language ) 
If I 'accidentally' use words that you guys are not familiar with, please forgive me and you always can ask me the meanings later!

Everyone are welcome to read Violinista regardless what race and religion you are. I want to let you know that I'm happy to receive any advice, comments or opinions from you guys  ^_^



Till then. Peace ^^

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

my sweet girl....he...he..
good start...
good info n interesting experience!!!....

Post a Comment