RSS

Friday 17 June 2011

19


Hey 19!

No one sings when you arrived.

It’s okayh.

I still love you.



But there are some people do greet you beautifully!
Selamat Hari Lahir wahai Anakku! Jadilah Anak yg Solehah. Ma sentiasa mendoakan kejayaan dan kebahagianmu. I luv U....

In my past life, god said to me, ''a gem is going to be born on 17/6/1992, and i give u a boon that u get to be this beautiful gem's friend.'' Couldnt ask for anything more but thank the God for giving me a friend like u...HAPPY BIRTHDAY and dont forget that someone somewhere is wishing for ur happiness on every falling star :))

 Arinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! You're 19,dah makin tua...bila nak kahwin?? Remember our deal,invite me to your wedding,nak lahap nasi minyak tau!! Anyway coming back to the most important thing,SELAMAT HARI JADI,God Bless ya and good luck in all your current and future endeavours =D *nasi minyak jgn lupa*
Arin arin o my arin. Sorry for the late wishes. Happy 19th birthday to u and a very good luck for ur future. Live ur dream and im here to say, so proud of u. J

Alhamdulillah.
Segala pujian hanyalah untukNya
















0 comments:

Post a Comment